Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LOVING :: uimi

28 August 2012

I blogged about uimi way back in early 2010, when I met Feeona at a trade show and bought one of her lovely Lola wraps. I'm still wearing and loving it two years later. It's such beautiful quality merino wool that despite lots of wear it still looks new.

At that stage the beautifully textured uimi products were all in a lovely soft neutral colour pallet of almond, charcoal, cream and steel. Since then the uimi range has grown from scraves and wraps to include blankets, cushions and clothes in on trend patterns. And the colours! Lush raspberry, turquoise and ginger sit alongside lime, buttercup and mint.

The solid brights are stunning for simple fine merino wool scarves and children's wear.

I know I use the word love a lot, but I really do love the uimi range. Are you with me?

.